Search through previous entries

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cairo government run

Good morning everyone

Blogging off my phone again, in the car going on what I call the government run, basically it's this day when I go to various government and army offices to finalize permits for my trip to germany next friday as well as my international license it's easier with a driver tagging along which is exactly what I did.

Haven't slept since last night. Played a shitload of god of war 3, and loving the prodigy album "invaders must die" just got it so I'm listening to it for the first time (mostly) but immensly loving it like. Really good album it also has songs in kickass and the new scott pilgrim trailer so you know the sings are epic.

Also highly anticipating scott pilgrim now so yeah....

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment