Search through previous entries

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nine

Just came out of the movies watched nine I couldn't wait till I got home I'm blogging from my phone the movie kicks five kinds of ass, in a time when all movie are formulaic money making machines (even though I loved avatar) rhis is one movie that dares to be different in a perfect marriage of stage and film with spectacular performances by the all star cast not to mention d day lewis' unblemished portayal of guido quentini this movie is AWESOME

In my life there are a few movies that I felt personally talked to me in person or felt more than empathy but sort of a sibling likelyhood with thprotagonist one was aviator with howard hughes' dream of being the best at flds miles apart and blowing everyone out of the water and nine is the other quentini's struggle for a story and juggling his life and not to mention him thinking he's dying all the time just spoke to me at a deeper level here it's movies like this that make me want to be in the business of storytelling be it comics movies or stand up I know I am where I want to be.

Go see nine now twice sorry cameron I love this one more
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

1 comment:

  1. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY BLOGGED FRON YOUR PHONE!!
    I wish I could do that lol...I so would.

    ReplyDelete