Search through previous entries

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Workshopmania

So tomorrow starts that collaborative project with Magdy el Shafee and the group of local comic artists. they have a very intensive program for the weekend I mean we start at 3 pm and finish by 9 pm, hopefully it will be very interesting as well as educational. Laying out a couple of pages for Cherry Apocalypse so it doesn't seem like I don't know what I'm doing (which I really don't) hopefully I'll try to keep a story in there to make it more engaging I guess.

still working on graphic stroytelling and the visual narrative want to get through it now cause reading is getting less attention from me and I need to get back on track.

saw the
princess and the Frog and had so much fun with it really. I suggest you go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment